Offering a network resources, including inspectors, attorneys & the backing of Keller Williams all working tirelessly on your behalf to ensure a smooth closing. See AtlantaDownPaymentAssistance.com
Get to know Solomon Greene
Experience and drive truly matter in Metro Atlanta Residential Real Estate Transactions. I have been an attentive, experienced and patient Metro Atlanta REALTOR® fully invested in client transaction since 2006. My clients, other agents, vendors and anyone involved in the purchases or sales see, speak with, write to and hear directly from me throughout the process. And I am there with them at the closing table and beyond.
I partner with owners, helping them prepare, price and promote their properties to attract the right buyer so that it sells on the most favorable terms within their preferred time frame for the highest net dollar amount that the market will return on their investment. I also offer a complete mix of resources to potential home buyers, including a registration-free search engine display of all Metro Atlanta MLS listings of homes for sale that can notify buyers of new listings upon market entry, information on the many area lifestyles available in Metro Atlanta, a variety of direct local lenders with menus of local home buying programs and other vendors who are firmly committed to a smooth and timely settlement.
My experience with home buyers cover the frequent Metro Atlanta purchase and sale of
• Government-owned properties
• New construction
• Short sales and
• transactions involving condominiums and fee simple properties.
I have also worked closely with personal representatives in the sale of probate homes, townhouses and single-detached properties. I handle the negotiations, explain all of the sales paperwork and otherwise ensure an easy, pleasant purchase and sale experience.
• Licensed by the Georgia Real Estate Commission as a real estate agent in 2006
• Certified by the Georgia Department of Community Affairs as an Affordable Housing Counselor in 2009, 2012 and 2015
• Licensed by the Georgia Real Estate Commission as an associate real estate broker in 2012
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative – 2017
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist – 2017
• The National Association of REALTORS®
• NE Atlanta Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
Please call (678) 775-2677 today and put these resources to work in the purchase or sale of your Metro Atlanta Home. Be sure to ask about my frequently updating property inspection e-book that has helped sellers prepare their homes to sell for more and buyers objectively consider a property’s condition.
Solomon Greene's Blog Posts
Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)