Moriah’s Top 5 Priorities When Handling a Real Estate Transaction
(Numbers are used for ease of reading only)
1) Listening to what is important to my clients. What are their goals and expectations? How can I assist them in reaching their goals within their time frame and pace, NOT Mine!
2) Provide written commitments to my clients so they know what to expect up front from me and do exactly what I promise to do, when I say I am going to do it.
3) When helping a Homeowner Avoid Foreclosure via short sale: Over communicate every step of the way, explain to them where we were, where we are, and where we are going every week during the short sale process.
4) Preparing both buyers and sellers for their real estate transactions by giving them access to the many informative videos, blogs and social media postings I create online and offline.
5) Let local consumers get to know me first by providing information online and consultation with them via phone before they decide that they would like me to help them with their real estate transactions.
6) I know this is # 6....Be Honest, Dependable, Go Against all Myths about Real Estate Agents....Go above and beyond what my clients' expectations are while building a relationship for life, not for one transaction.
My Real Estate Focus, which is both a Passion and I am highly qualified to do based on Full Time experience in this profession since 1998 and professional training, is as follows. Yes, I can assist in other areas of Real Estate – But I choose to do what I am both passionate about and well qualified to perform.
These are basic questions for anyone you interview to assist you with this extremely important decision.
Helping Lehigh Valley Residential & Investment Home Buyers Including:
- Equity Sales (This is when someone has enough equity to sell their home and make a profit)
- Foreclosures/Bank Owned Homes
- Short Sales (This is when someone owes more on their mortgage then their home is worth)
- Estate Properties (This is when someone has passed away and their estate is selling their home)
- Corporate Relocations/Owned (This is when someone is relocating and their company now owns their home)
- Investment Properties – 1 to 3 units (I can do others – I just prefer not too)
Helping Lehigh Valley Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure Via Short Sale Including:
- A complimentary Short Sale Phone Consultation to educate the Homeowner about their options.
- Short Sale Document Collection & Explanations about Foreclosure Paperwork Received
- Short Sale Processing & Negotiations Services via my Partnership with Significa Short Sales
- Providing an Attorney to represent the seller during the short sale at no cost to the seller via Significa Short Sales
- Representing the seller as their Listing Agent when listing their Home as a short sale.
You're in Good Hands with buying and selling.