BROKER-MANAGER originally licensed in 1991. SHOW-ME REALTY ASSOCIATES offers high commissions to its agents and low rates to its clients
Get to know Kevin Walker
Kevin 'Ranger' Walker first licensed in 1991, grew up a Gundaker baby in St. Louis Real Estate. Kevin has also increased his regional experience as an agent with Prudential Select Properties and EXIT Real Estate. It was this experience that brought Kevin to create SHOW-ME REALTY ASSOCIATES, an independant Real Estate sale brokerage made up of experienced agents that want to practice their profession without the constraints of national or franchise operations.
Kevin is the Broker-Manager of SHOW-ME REALTY ASSOCIATES.
A life-long resident of the City of St. Charles, Kevin knows the local marketplace.
- Graduated St. Charles West HS, 1983
- BSBA - University of Missouri-Columbia, 1990
- Married with 2 kids in St. Charles City Schools
Kevin has wide and varied ties to the Real Estate community and local organizations
- Member, St. Charles County Association of Realtors
- Member, St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member, Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Public Relations Committtee, St. Charles County Association of Realtors
Kevin spends a great deal of time in continuing education to enhance his ability to serve his clients
- Ongoing Ethics training from the local association every 2 years
- 12 hours of continuing education every 2 years
- ePro Certified
- Currently engaged in pursuing GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designation
Kevin can be contacted through many social networking sites:
Kevin is committed to the satisfaction of every client he works with. His guarantee for every client:
"If you are ever dissatisfied with my execution of my duties, you can fire me on the spot without
any cost or problem. A listing client always has the option to terminate a listing contract at any time
Kevin 'Ranger' Walker is a Newlywed and First-Time buyer specialist. Education is the cornerstone of my practice. I know how stressful it is to buy a home for the first time and not knowing anything about the purchase process. I will teach you all along the way so you will not be surprised.