Although I am a Savannah native, I spent several years in Chicago before moving to Los Angeles to begin my career as an art director in the television and film industry. After a successful career in film production, I moved back to Savannah to join my family antique business. In recent years I decided to pursue my long time interest in real estate. Having grown up in the Savannah area and being a fourth generation Savannahian, I can offer the benefit my knowledge of the area to help you find just what you're looking for.
As a Realtor I get a lot of satisfaction from working with people moving to the Savannah area and helping them in all aspects of relocation to our community. I am never too busy to assist my customers and I truly enjoy what I do!
• A history of satisfied customers.
• Great with first time buyers - lots of patience.
• Native Savannahian
•Full time real estate professional.
• Member of the Savannah Board of Realtors
• Member of the Georgia Association of Realtors
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• First time buyers • Relocation • Vacation homes /Second • First Time Buyers • Luxury Real Estate •New Construction Homes • Buyer Representative • Retirement • Investment
THE GREATER SAVANNAH GEORGIA AREA REAL ESTATE BLOG AND RELOCATION GUIDE
Full service Realtor in the Greater Savannah, Georgia area, including Richmond Hill, Pooler, Rincon, Richmond Hill, Garden City, Guyton, Port Wentworth and Tybee Island homes.