Erin Ackerman is a full-time Realtor(R) in southern Nevada. Erin has worked in various facets of Las Vegas real estate including lending, investing, and residential sales since 1998.
Get to know Erin Ackerman
I am pleased to offer my skills and knowledge to assist clients in the process of buying or selling a home. I offer work ethic, local real estate knowledge, business astuteness, and a commitment to service that sets me apart as a real estate professional.
With an MBA in Finance and a corporate structure background, I naturally hold myself accountable to the highest standards of performance in identifying and fulfilling clients' needs, contract negotiation, and transaction oversight. Buying or selling a home can be one of the largest financial decisions of a person's life, and I am the steadfast navigator and companion that clients can rely on.
Erin Ackerman's Blog Posts
- Worked in Las Vegas real estate since 1998
- Over $2 billion in lending, investing, and residential sales transactions conducted firsthand or under supervision
- Representing buyers and sellers in traditional, REO, and short sales
- B.A., University of California, Irvine
- M.B.A., University of Nevada, Las Vegas
ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) Designated SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) Designated e-PRO Certified NAR (National Association of REALTORS) Member NVAR (Nevada Association of REALTORS) Member GLVAR (Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS) Member REBAC (Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council) Member