|Real Estate Agent||
|Moving you toward ‘Your Good Life’|
— Re/Max Results
RE/MAX International Inc.
|web Christel Miller's (christelz) Blog|
YOUR JOURNEY HOME…. Have you been ‘shopping’ for a house on Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Re/Max, and the like? Fun, right? Confused? Not really sure what it will take for you to buy a home of your own? Did you know…
• the house you love in the pictures may look & feel completely different when you get inside?
• there can be upwards of 60 people involved when you buy a house?
• there are different mortgages programs that have different credit score & down payment requirements?
THINKING OF SELLING? There are so many reasons you loved your current home! And, there are many reasons why your house is no longer a good fit for you! What now? Selling a house isn't just a matter of sticking a sign in the yard… Did you know…
• Buyers want to imagine your house as ‘Their home’! Decluttering, detailing and showcasing your house creates a space that Buyers can visualize themselves living in!
• the Zestimate is not the best or most accurate way to price your house?
• iBuyer offers can cost you more and result in a much lower net than listing your house on the market.
Buying or Selling a house is complicated! You want someone to simplify it for you and guide you through the process! Call me and let's get started!
Your home is a big deal for you! You have lots of concerns & questions! I promise to listen, provide answers and guide you on Your Journey Home! Every journey begins with the first step – let’s connect today!
In my personal life I love spending time with our 3 wonderful children and their families which includes 3 ( we have a new addition to snuggle) delightful grandchildren and our friends.
I enjoy gardening - actually I enjoy flowers and the vegetables I grow myself - the gardening/weeding part, well... My husband and I enjoy traveling and photography. We love going to airshows and shooting pictures of WWII aircraft and parashoot jumps.
I am also interestd in the health benefits of essential oils, naturopath health benefits and self defense.
Looking for credentials? I am an:
ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute) designation
MRP - Military Relocation Professional
SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)
SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
CPRES - Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist
The Real Estate Industry is constantly changing! I am a member of my real estate board's education committee and I continue to research and take classes on a multitude of real estate related topics.
I serve Frederick County (Frederick City, Urbana, Middletown, Ijamsville, Walkersville) MD; Washington County (Hagerstown) MD; Carroll County, MD; Upper Montgomery County (Germantown, Gaithersburg) MD