- Black Oak Ridge
- Buying A Home In Waukesha Wisconsin
- City Of Waukesha
- City Of Waukesha Wisconsin Real Estate Agent Tom Braatz
- Commercail Real Estate Agents In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Commercial Real Estate For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- First Time Home Buyers In Wisconsin
- Home Listings Waukesha Wisconsin
- Homes For Sale In Waukesha Wisconsin
- Home Values Waukesha Wisconsin
- Investment Property For Sale In Waukesha County Wisconsin
- Lake Country
- Life In Waukesha Wisconsin
- Living In Waukesha Wisconsin
- Looking To Buy Yor First Home In Wisconsin And Need Help.
- Moving To Waukesha County
- Moving To Wisconsin
- Poppy Fields In Waukesha
- Relocating Or Moving To Waukesha Wisconsin
- Short Sale Help In Waukesha County
- Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100 Sells Waukesha Wisconsin
- Waukesha County
- Waukesha County Real Estate With Tom Braatz And Remax Realty 100
- Waukesha County Short Sales
- Waukesha Wisconsin Real Estate Agents
- Waukesha Wisconsin Real Estate For Sale
- Waukesha Wisconsin Real Estate Market Activity
Near the Hospital in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and all remodeled and very attractive. Priced at only $152,900 This new listing located at 426 Fairview Avenue, in the City of Waukesha has been nicely remodeled, and shows extremely well. Three bedrooms, dining, living room, and best of all is that this ...
Always a family favorite, the Taste of Summer returns to Waukesha next week on June 4th - 8th. The festivities are located at the County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Rd., Waukesha Hours: Wednesday through Friday 4 - 11 pm. Saturday and Sunday 11am to 11 pm This festival offers mult...
Come on out on June 4 - 8th to enjoy the Taste of Summer at the Waukesha County Expo Center 1000 Northview Rd In Waukesha Hours are 4 - 11pm Wesnesday - Friday, 11 - 11 Sturday and Sunday. The Taste of Summer will feature multiple stages of Musical Entertainment with headliners: Emerson Drive Dav...
This new listing located at 426 Fairview Avenue, in the City of Waukesha has been nicely remodeled, and shows extremely well. Three bedrooms, dining, living room, and best of all is that this home gets lots of natural sunlight to make it bright and cheerful. Some updates include kitchen, paint, w...
This is one beautiful property that has all the extras, and truly is a gem of a property!!! Wonderfully maintained newer townhouse style Condo. This three bedrrrom, two and one half bath property awaits your viewing. Extras are everywhere. High Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Master Bedroom suite with ...
Here is the market snapshot for Waukesha Wisconsin Real Estate for the month ending February 2008. Number of Active Listings: 379 Number of New Listings: 209 Closed Sales: 60 (down from 66 a year ago) Average Sales Price: $223,236 (DOWN from $228,718 in 2007) Average Days on Market: 100 (UP fro...
REALTORS HOME AND GARDEN SHOW March 29 - April 1 (closed March 31 - April 1) Look through 10,000 square feet of home and garden displays of products, ideas and recommendations. Returning this year is the antiques and arts collection. Wisconsin Exposition Center, State Fair Park,...
Here is the market snapshot for Waukesha County Wisconsin Real Estate for the month ending February 2008. Number of Active Listings: 2111 Number of New Listings: 467 Closed Sales: 300 (down from 397 a year ago) Average Sales Price: $311,839 (UP from $308,765 in 2007) Median Sales Price: $265,000...
(Advisor's Realty Group)
My name is Alex Zokan, I am a commercial real estate broker being trained by Tom Braatz working at Real Executives Commercial. Being a part of a team gives our clients all the availible technology and salesmanship possible. Whether it be our listings are nationally advertised on www.xceligent.com...
(EXP Realty 414-525-0563)
The city of Waukesha is the county seat for Waukesha County, a short 20 minute drive west on I-94 from downtown Milwaukee. Local people say that the streets were patterned off waundering Indian trails which would explain their one-way angular nature, and the often puzzled, "can't get there ...