Canal Winchester, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 1 Gender Park Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Gender Park Canal Winchester Homes is 170 Days with the average listing price for Gender Park Canal Winchester Homes being $61,125. The most expensive Gender Park Canal Winchester Home for sale is $72,500, and the cheapest Gender Park Canal Winchester Home is $54,000.View All Gender Park Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Gender Park Canal Winchester, be sure to check out the links below!Gender Park Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Crossing Canal Crossing Section 2 Canal Highlands Charleston Lake Ch...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 6 Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Homes is 39 Days with the average listing price for Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Homes being $151,142. The most expensive Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Home for sale is $174,900, and the cheapest Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Home is $139,750.View All Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester, be sure to check out the links below!Meadows at Winchester Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 3 Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Homes is 233 Days with the average listing price for Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Homes being $218,233. The most expensive Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Home for sale is $274,900, and the cheapest Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Home is $189,900.View All Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester, be sure to check out the links below!Ashbrook Village Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Crossing Canal Crossing S...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently (waiting..) White Oak Park Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for White Oak Park Canal Winchester Homes is 91 Days with the average listing price for White Oak Park Canal Winchester Homes being $79,925. The most expensive White Oak Park Canal Winchester Home for sale is $90,000, and the cheapest White Oak Park Canal Winchester Home is $59,900.View All White Oak Park Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale If you would like to buy a home in White Oak Park Canal Winchester, be sure to check out the links below!White Oak Park Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Crossing Canal Crossing Section 2 C...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
There are currently 81 Canal Winchester Homes for Sale in Columbus Realtors MLS. The average days on site for Canal Winchester Homes is 104 Days with the average listing price for Canal Winchester Homes being $178,785. The most expensive Canal Winchester Home for sale is $1,100,000, and the cheapest Canal Winchester Home is $35,000.If you would like to buy a home in Canal Winchester, be sure to check out the links below!Canal Winchester Ohio Homes for Sale Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Bixford Estates Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Crossing Canal Crossing Section 2 Canal Highlands Charleston Lake Cherry Landing Chester Heights Countryview Village Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Gender Park Condominiums Hamptons At Shannon Lakes Hummel Grove Hum...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $229,510 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 93 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   82 91   -0.1% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixby Rd Bixford Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Green Condominium Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Villas Cedar Creek Charleston Lake Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Chester Heights Chester Heights Lot 3 Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Condo At Cobblestone Countryview Countryview Village Countyview Village Deer...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $237,980 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 82 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   91 98   -0.07% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixby Rd Bixford Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Green Condominium Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Villas Cedar Creek Charleston Lake Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Chester Heights Chester Heights Lot 3 Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Condo At Cobblestone Countryview Countryview Village Countyview Village Dorothy...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $238,140 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 91 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   98 93   0.05% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Historic Canal...
Comments 1
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
 Listed by Joe Jackson and Koretta Tennant of The Jackson Team, Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty, this is a 3BR, 2BS MI Horizon Series ''The Fulton'' - 2008. Great location, adjacent to vacant land. So close to downtown Canal Winchester and Winchester Square. Move in Ready. Appliances stay. Outstanding value!
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $231,760 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 98 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   93 86   0.08% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Historic Canal Win...
Comments 0
By Donald Payne, What's your Vision..
(Vision Realty)
Join us this year on August 7-8 at 10 North High St. in Canal Winchester for the Canal Winchester Blues & Rib Fest. Free  admission gets you into this amazing music and food Festival. This 2 Day Summer St. celebration offers a live blues music, a variety of delicious foods,  children's activities, beer and wine garden and of course, delicious ribs. This is located in the historic downtown Canal Winchester at the intersection of High and  Waterloo streets. On and off street parking is available.This Blues & Rib Festival draws people from all around the state with nearly 32,000 attendees. The event will happen rain or shine on Friday starting at 5:00 PM until 11:00 PM and on Saturday, August 8, from noon until 11:00 PM.On Friday at the main stage, Skyla Burrell Band will kick off the even...
Comments 1
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
525 Gender Rd 525 Gender Rd, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 PROPERTY DETAILS $250,000 LISTING INFORMATION MLS: 215026912Bedrooms: 0Full Baths: 0Partial Baths: 0Sq ft: 1998Lot Size: 401x521Taxes: $2378.00 PROPERTY DESCRIPTION 5.05 acres zoned R-3 low density residential. 1920 historic brick home with 4 outbuildings on lot. Potential for 12 home sites. Nearby new construction homes $250,000 - $300,000. Site backs to a tree line. Home could be renovated and sold or rented or torn down. Opportunity for a small subdivision with close proximity to Canal Winchester schools, shopping, and golf course. Approximately 2 miles off of US 33. Could also be a home with 5 acres. Home needs work. CONTACT INFORMATION The Jackson TeamKeller Williams Capital Partners Realty100 E. Wilson Bridge RoadWorthington...
Comments 8
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $223,710 0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 93 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   86 78   0.1% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Historic Canal Winch...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $203,210 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.0000 -0.04% Total Listings: 86 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   78 72   0.08% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Historic Canal...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $213,130 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 78 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   72 74   -0.03% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Historic Cana...
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
 Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $203,200 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $93.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 72 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   74 87   -0.15% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 2015  Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Historic Cana...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $202,810 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 74 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   87 85   0.02% -0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2015   Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes Hi...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $210,760 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 87 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   85 104   -0.18% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes His...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $201,980 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $91.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 85 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   104 105   -0.01% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $214,380 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 104 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   105 102   0.03% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Canal Winchester Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Canal Winchester OH Subdivisions Abbie Trail Abbie Trails Ashbrook Ashbrook Reserve Ashbrook Village Bixford Estates Bixford Green Brice Green Brice Meadows Canal Cove Canal Crossing Canal Highlands Canal Highlands Canal Crossing Canal Villas Charleston Lakes Chelsea Glen Cherry Landing Cobblestone Cobbleton Grove Congress Lands Countryview Village Eagle Ridge Condo Essex Place Fairfield Farms Gender Park Greensview Village Greesview Village Heather Lakes ...
Comments 0