We initially bought our Palm Springs condo just about 4 years ago to sneak away during the Bay Area winter rainy season in order to enjoy outdoor activities year round.
There are many reasons that Northern Californians are enticed by the charms of the Greater Palm Springs area – tons of winter sunshine for outdoor recreation such as tennis, hiking and golf, superb resorts and a great downtown area that is host to many festivals, concerts, street fairs, even a casino!
The Greater Palm Springs area has many beautiful neighborhoods and is relatively affordable, especially when coming from the Bay Area! We especially love bicycling early mornings in the beautiful residential areas surrounded by mountain ranges and palm trees.
You don't have to move here to enjoy Palm Springs. It's also a great vacation spot! There are direct flights from SFO that take just over an hour and it's a 7 to 8-hour drive from the Bay Area. I'm happy to help you figure out what to do, when to come and where to stay!
• CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
• SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
• ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)
• ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
• GRI (Graduate Realtor® Institute)
• e-PRO (NAR Certified Online Professional)
• CNHS (Certified New Home Specialist)