FRANK A. TIBURZIO, BROKER
EDUCATION AND LICENSES:
- High School Graduate, Fontana High School
- Associate Degree from Chaffey College in Etiwanda
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from California State University, San Bernardino, in Business Administration (2001)
- California Licensed Real Estate Agent in 2003.
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker in 2005.
•- Currently employed at Coldwell Banker ABR Real Estate Company as Broker-Associate for over five years.
•- Currently employed as a Loan Officer at Inland Valley Home Loans.
•- I have represented buyers and sellers in REO and "Short Sale" transactions.
•- Over 10 years law enforcement experience as a "Deputy Sheriff". This position is not directly related to Real Estate, but has provided me great experience with interpersonal communication.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
•- Rookie of the year award at Coldwell Banker for 2004.
•- Coldwell Banker Corporation "International Diamond Society" award for 2004 and 2005
•- Coldwell Banker Corporation "International President's Circle" for 2006.
•- Numerous office sales related awards for top producing Broker.
Real Estate Agent/Broker Associate. I also perform Home Loans. Please call me for buyer and seller information. I specialize in the Murrieta and Temecula area.