Stu Galvis & the Galvis Group help Sellers sell for more money in less time with fewer hassles & help buyers find the best home to support their lifestyle and get a great value.
Get to know Stu Galvis
As one of the foremost authorities in real estate and sustainability in Colorado, Stu Galvis and the rest of the team at The Galvis Group are here to help you with all the latest technologies, market research, business strategies, know-how, and old-fashioned work ethic to exceed your expectations in real estate. This ensures our clients that every step of the selling or buying process is as quick, easy and as environmentally responsible as possible. Through our superior knowledge of the market and our outstanding service, we acheive positive results for our clients and for the planet. More importantly, though, we listen; and that means we create solutions that are tailored to you.
Stu Galvis's Blog Posts
1497 Monroe Pl, Louisville, CO 80027 720-441-4815 StuGalvis@kw.com
Vision: Build a culture of leadership and education wherein the larger community thrives and expands Mission: Support, lead, and motivate those around me to better results.
Value Proposition: Educate clients to inspire and make change in their lives and work. I can motivate and lead groups to both create and exercise a vision for their future.
Education: City of Boulder GreenPoints Professional – 2006 Certified EcoBroker – 2006 Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute – 2006 Louisiana State University: Focus on marine zoology – 1999-2001
Keller Williams University Aproved Instructor 2007-Present Travel the country teaching Real Estate continuing education curriculum to Real Estate agents. Organize classrooms, motivate students and lead in education by personal example and experience.
Certified Instructor, EcoBroker International 2007-Present Travel the country teaching the company’s 3-day Green Real Estate continuing education curriculum to Real Estate agents. Organize classrooms, motivate students and lead in education by personal example and experience.
Sales and Marketing Director, Geos Development 2007-Present Plan and manage marketing, public relations, and sales campaigns for a new developer building or developing 250 cutting-edge, zero-energy homes and 15 commercial spaces.
Chief Visionary, The Galvis Group 2005-Present Start-up, grow and lead a real estate sales and marketing team. The team effectively markets and sells residential and commercial real estate.
Chief Visionary, Boulder Green Properties 2005-Present Start-up, grow and lead an industry-leading green real estate division, specializing in energy efficiency, indoor environmental quality, and overall environmental impact with a focus on zero-energy homes.
Sales Agent, Renaissance Ventures, LLC. 2004-2005 Assist in start-up, growth and development of a new real estate sales company specializing in older residential and commercial properties. Assisted in the planning and implementation of company marketing, aided clients in locating and marketing homes for sale.
Operating Principle, Mike Storms Karate Covington 2004 Started-up, grew and developed a new karate school for children and adults. Planned and implemented a marketing strategy, lead the school as chief instructor, taught Eastern philosophy & history, motivated students to positive personal change.
President, AAA Hardwood Floor Contractors 2002-2004 Started-up, grew and developed a flooring, interior finish and handy-person company, eventually specializing in green and healthy interior finishes. Planned and implemented marketing strategy, selected vendors and finish products, designed and installed interior remodels.
Other influential jobs Sales Associate, Songy’s fishing and hunting retailer; Sales Associate, Go Big Action Sports retailer; Chief Instructor, Mike Storms Karate Mandeville; Assistant Director, YMCA child care.
SELECTED SKILL SETS AND EXPERIENCES
• Teaching through enjoyment: Thoroughly present 3 days of coursework to real estate agents while carefully involving all students and creating a humorous, out of the classroom-box environment that encourages enjoyment and, therefore learning.
• Teaching by example: Effectively taught hundreds of students traditional Okinawan Karate from White through Black Belt and beyond by demonstration.
• Teaching through motivation: Thoughtfully lead and coached students to create positive change in their daily lives using both common and out-of-the-box modern and ancient Eastern practices.
• Marketing plan development: Thoroughly developed and implemented marketing plans for many successful start-up, small businesses.
• Internet marketing: Developed, managed, maintained, and marketed multiple domains, websites, and blog sites for small businesses and large developments.
• Brand management: Creatively developed and/or managed brands for developers and real estate sales companies.
• Public Relations: Managed PR campaigns for real estate sales and development companies, including web/media and traditional editorial.
• Advertising: Developed and/or managed advertising campaigns for real estate and development companies, individual properties, and entire developments.
• Sales: Broker the sales of residential and commercial real estate, sold karate school memberships to individuals/families, sold retail sporting goods equipment and clothing.
• Bidding and sales: Efficiently and accurately designed, estimated, and sold interior renovation jobs ranging from flooring to entire demolish and refinish.
• Contracting & Management: Effectively hired and directed sub-contractors in several fields of construction on many different job sites.
• Materials design and selection: Carefully arranged aesthetically appropriate interior finishes, and selected green, healthy and energy efficient finish products to match that design.
• Installation: Skillfully installed wood and tile flooring, interior trim, doors, interior plumbing and electrical fixtures, rough framing, sheet rock, paint, siding, shutters and exterior trim.
OTHER PERTINENT ACCOMPLISHMENTS/AFFILIATIONS
• Certified Climate Project Presenter, as trained by Al Gore, and chosen as one of one of seven hundred nationwide out of over 10,000 applicants.
• Secretary and board member of the Boulder Green Building Guild, one of the largest non-profit green building trade associations in the country.
• Recipient of the EcoBroker International Educational Inquiry award 2007
• Available upon request