Our experienced and professional staff makes sure that the accuracy and security of your order is always top priority. With over 50 years of title service experience and our affiliation with Old Republic National Title, Fidelity National Title and Alamo Title Insurance Company, three of the largest and most-respected title insurance underwriters in the country, we understand the importance of making sure that your title is secure.
The mission of Sam Houston Landmark Title Company is to provide its customers with technology driven, competitive real estate title insurance and related services. Our employees are committed to giving our customers the finest access, services, and experiences in the title industry.
We plan to give our customers the finest access, services, and experiences through fulfillment of the following goals:
1) We return phone calls and respond to emails. Someone from our office will return your phone call or email within four hours of calling our office.
2) We offer 24 hour access to the status of every file in our office. You may log on at anytime, day or night, and see the status of your file. This includes open access to our notes, the history of the file, and all the items that are yet to be completed on the file.
3) We offer 24 hour new order requests. You may go online at any time, day or night, and open an order with our company. We will respond to you by the close of the next business day and give you confirmation of your order.
4) We have staff available during the lunch hour. There will be someone in our office to answer your phone call or receipt your contract from 8 to 5 every business day, including the lunch hour.
5) We offer after-hours closing times. If you need to close your file on Saturday or after regular business hours, we offer these services once a month on an as needed basis.
6) We offer outstanding facilities with easy access for our customers. With over 25 parking spaces, you will never need to search for a parking space at our title company. We also have three closing rooms, so we are able to offer multiple closings at the same time.
1) We close files as soon as possible. Our average turnaround time on commitments is 3 days. Also, we can close a cash deal as quickly as 1 to 5 days, depending on the title exam.
2) We have attorneys on-site to review our commitments and prepare and review legal documents. Our title examiner and company president are both attorneys. They are able to quickly identify problems and solutions regarding all your title needs.
3) We are constantly looking for ways to improve our technology driven closing system. We are adapting the standard title company file system into a technology driven world. Almost every document we produce can be converted to any format: email, fax, or downloadable document we can post to our website for customers to review.
4) We communicate with our customers. We use automated email services to ensure that our customers are informed of every pertinent task completed on their file.
5) We have employees trained in customer service and they strive to make sure everyone they come into contact with has a good experience with our company. Our people make the difference.
1) We identify title/closing problems early. We have on-site attorneys to identify problems early to make sure the transaction closes on time.
2) We mail out documents when necessary. We custom fit the transaction to fit the needs of our customers. Whether we need to mail-out documents for customers or have two closing times, we want our customers to have a good experience.
3) We table fund. We have fine-tuned the closing transaction so we are able to table fund every closing possible. And, in some cases with 5 minutes of the end of signing.
4) We strive to make the closing experience as pleasant as possible. From the coffee we serve, to the pens we use, we are focused on every detail of the closing process to make sure our customers have a stellar experience.
Please choose Sam Houston Landmark Title Company for your next transaction and come see why we are the fastest growing title company in Walker County.
Title and Escrow Services, Notary Services, Courtesy Closings
1305 11th Street Huntsville, Tx 77340 Across from the First National Bank Building one block from the courthouse.