Boutique commercial and residential brokerage company servicing Chicagoland clients. Investment opportunities available to clients, as well as property management.
Get to know Sharon Altier, SFR
Coming from a family of 6 children, I certainly learned the power of negotation at an early age. I utilitzed that experience in the corporate world for many years and successfully ran a multi-million dollar toy company. I decided to enter the field of real estate so I could help people with this major decision in their lives.
Our firm also deals with commercial real estate, investment properties and property management.... a one stop kind of boutique brokerage firm!
- Threw out the first pitch at Wrigley Field, back in the '90's! A perfect strike!
- Past President of Ellsworth Toastmasters Club
- Cofounder of Friends of Maryville, a volunteer group of over 100 that mentored Maryville City of Youth orphans throughout the 90's
- Present fundraiser for Standing Tall Foundation, which awards educational scholarships to children in need
- 2021 Appointed to the Board of Directors for The Fr. John P. Smyth Standing Tall Foundation in Park Ridge.
I predominantly work with referral buyer and sellers. I am a certified SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource).
Chicago Association of Realtors Silver Commercial Forum Award - Industrial Rental Units
Extremely organized multi-tasker!