ROSEMARY KUHN (BATHON REAL ESTATE, INC)

COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION AND PERSONAL SERVICE THAT'S MY PROMISE TO YOU!!

Get to know ROSEMARY KUHN

I give you communication, communication, communication!Personalized service,respect , honesty, educated answers and advice. I'm e pro certified. I listen when my clients talk to me. I always return phone calls. I'm a down to earth person who lets clients take as much time as they want when we are looking at homes.I'm in this business to put my clients interest first. I treat people the way I want to be treated.If a buyer or seller will give me 1% of their confidence I will earn the other 99%.

Certifications

I love working with buyers and sellers. I love my real estate career. I'm continuing my education to get my broker's license. I feel the more education you have in real estate the more helpful you are to your clients.Knowledge is power. Making my clients feel comfortable whether selling or buying is always important to me.

Languages (1)
  • English