Robert Flaa, #9501 Home Inspector (R Eyes Home Inspections) Home Inspector

RAINER

19,291

Robert Flaa
#9501 Home Inspector
location_on Denton, TX — R Eyes Home Inspections
TREC 9501
Get to Know Robert Flaa

 

Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%. We offer a 200% Guaranteed Home buyer Inspections.

Licensed Texas professional Inspector- TREC #9501 Robert Flaa

Certified Inspector for FEMA/PARR/PB

Certified Pool Operator

We use Thermal imaging camera

Department of Insurance approved VIP Inspector

TRCC licensed Builder/Remodeler

Fully insured and Full fingerprint back ground check done with FEMA.

 I have been in construction for over 30 Years. I feel that a home inspection should educate the buyer and provide him or her with a better understanding of the condition of the home so that they can make a well-informed decision. I believe it is important to identify the positive characteristics of a home along with an evaluation of the major systems and structural integrity and the areas that should be watched or repaired.

Certifications

Trec Profesianal Home Inspector 9501

Certified Pool Operator

 

InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector

Skills

Home Inspections

11th month warranty inspections
Get your 11 month Home Inspector before the one year anniversary to get the issues fixed by your Builder. There are many different issues that I have seen since I got my Professional Home Inspector license in 2008.

Manufactured home inspections
Mobile Home Inspections are different than a home built on a foundation with different important components that the Mobile Home Inspector needs to look at. Robert Flaa is trained to do Mobile Home Inspections and has done many over the years.

Multi-unit inspections
Multi unit Inspections are normally different than a single family dwelling. Most of the time there are tenets to organize with for access to the units & often want to be there at the time of the inspection, so it takes finesse and patients to get the Inspection done properly for the buyer.

New construction inspections
To have an Independent Home Inspector inspect a home under construction is pease of mind. I have found issues over the years that the builder over looked and was glad that I pointed the issue out to them.

Pre-listing inspections
Getting your Home Inspected before you list it for sale with a Real Estate Agent will help with eliminating issue that will show up when your Home Buyers Inspector inspects the house allowing you to get Repair’s done on your time not the buyers closing date for less money.

Rental property inspections
Rental Property Inspectors are normally different than a single family dwelling Insp. Most of the time there are tenets to organize with for access to the units & often want to be there at the time of the inspection, so it takes finesse and patients to get the Inspection done properly for the buyer.
Sprinkler system inspection

Sprinkler system Inspections often have issues that need addressed and will often need ongoing maintenance over the years to keep them efficient and operating properly.

Pool Inspection
Robert is a Certified Pool Operator with many Home Inspections & Pools since becoming a Professional Home Inspector 2008 I have found many issues with pools that I will point out about your Home Inspection Pool.

Four Point Insurance Inspection
When your Insurance Company requires you to have your Home Inspected by a Professional Home Inspector we can help you by filling out the form properly.
Remodel - Rehab Consulting
Robert Flaa has a history of remodeling over the past 40 years- Home Building, Rehabbing, Reconstruction, Commercial Construction, Home Inspections, and Commercial

Phased county construction inspection
Phased inspection consists of 3-4 inspections 1 before pouring the slab. 2 before insulation 3 for temp Elec meter 4 final inspections when the house is complete. Robert has done many in Denton, DALLAS and Collin County’s.

Daycare Inspections for Buyers

Thermal Imagining Inspection

 

format_quote

I have been in the construction business for over 30 years then decided to be a home inspector to help people with there validation of there new home! We offer free Thermal Imaging inspections.