|Real Estate Agent||
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|web Porsha Ridl's (porsha) Blog|
I am a full time professional Realtor® and have been licensed since 2006. I am committed to providing each of my clients with area expertise, strong negotiation on their behalf, and handling their transaction step-by-step from beginning to end.
What makes me successful:
· Willingness to go above and beyond to fulfill my client’s needs.
· A robust network of professionals: real estate, legal, tradesmen, etc.
· A strong work-ethic. I won’t stop until the job is done.
· Informed: I follow the market trends throughout the front range, and make sure that my team stays up to date on the technology that my clients want.
I am a Denver native and have lived in various areas of the city. I currently reside in Arvada, and keep myself busy with my kids’ sports and schooling. I graduated from Regis University, Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. I am actively involved in local PTA’s, Goodwill, and Habitat for Humanity, and enjoy spending time outdoors, traveling, investing in real estate, and trying many of the new restaurants throughout the Metro Area.
· 2012, 2013 & 2014 5280 Magazine 5 Star Real Estate Award Winner.
· Member at the local, state and National Levels of the National Association of Realtors®
· Member of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
· Certified Residential Specialist. A designation that less than 5% of all Realtors® qualify for.