REALTORS can earn $500 fee referring a new landlord that retains our company!
Get to know Tamir Ness
Ness Property Management Group, Inc, has been serving the South Florida Market for over fourteen years. We have hundreds of units under mangement in Brickell, Kendall, Coral Gables, Hallandale, Hollywood, mid-town Miami, Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers and Lehigh Acres.
Our Mission is simple, provide an outstanding experience for both the tenant and the landlord that would allow both parties a “WIN WIN” relationship. With properties across the South Florida market, our associates have the experience to serve our clients with the highest level of service and commitment.
In our current footprint, Ness Property Management Group, Inc is able to provide a full service management program in the Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Naples, Fort Myers and the Homestead area. Our network of real-estate professionals are well experienced and are eager to help.
Whether you’re a first time investor or a multi property owner, at Ness Property Management Group we will customize a unique approach to meet your investment goals.
People always ask what makes us different than all of the other management companies?
The answer is simple…we take a hands-on approach. We live and breathe this business and enjoy every minute of it. Our property managers spend most of their time out in the field meeting our clients’ needs and taking a proactive approach in solving their needs.
Our firm operates under a CAM (Community Association Manager) license as well as under a Realtor license. License is issued by state of Florida. Llicense # CAM37744 Real Estate #SL3281776
Advertising & Marketing
- Tenant selection, Screening and Placement
- Facilitate Tenant Requests & Complaints
- Coordination of all necessary and Routine maintenance
- Collection & Eviction
- Monthly Property Inspection
- Thorough tenant screening to minimize eviction risk (including background checks and credit checks, landlord checks, employment checks, and interviews.
- Enforcing the terms of the lease.
- Timely Collection & Disbursement of Monthly Rents.
- Fulfilling maintenance and repair requests in timely manner.
- Communication with tenant to minimize hassles for landlord.
- Optimal pricing of the property to get it rented fast.
- Extensive relationships with local real estate professionals.
- Drafting of Lease addendums.
- Move-In & Move-Out inspections.
- Interim inspections.
- Pursuing of Late Rents.
- Efficient Evictions
- Performing Monthly & Yearly Accounting..
- Always available access to Skilled servicemen.
- Access to HVAC & Plumbing services during emergencies and on weekends.
- 24 x 7 phone line to call for emergencies
- Processing insurance claims
- Community Association Management
- Private Owner Property Management
Community Association Services
- Assessment collection
- 24-hour Emergency customer service
- Preparation of annual budget & accounting service
- Preparation of all yearly HOA documentation
- Attendance in monthly BOD meeting
- Reviewing current contracts for savings opportunities
- Rules & Regulation enforcement
- Estoppel latter service
- Accountant & Attorney network
- Selective contractor process
- On-site staff availability
- Property Receivership
- Website service
Easy, Efficient Eviction Program Options
Eviction Protection Plan (fixed monthly fee)
- Covers all eviction filing fees
- Legal Notices
- Owner Representation
- Tenant history (timeline) report
- Any other involvement needed to finalize eviction
One Time Evictions
Alternatively, landlords may pay one time eviction fees (vary by county and complexity)
Other Services retitle to be Landlord Training Program
If you’re in the market for a fixer upper and not sure where to start, Ness Property Management Group, Inc consulting can assist in providing you the step by step know how to make your journey a successful one.
Testimonials for Tamir Ness
Randy Mitchelson, Licensed Mortgage Professional01/02/2014
Tamir has turned a hobby and passion into a successful business venture. He is a well credentialed real estate expert who has put his money where his mouth is. The customer service, sense of urgency and attention to detail that Tamir deploys separates him from other property managers.