· With 15 years of customer service/sales experience before entering the real estate field in 2006, I continue to value my work based on the satisfaction of my clients and our future relationships.
· Whether you are a First Time Home Buyer, Investor, building New Construction, selling acreage or horse property, or looking for your future dream home, I will exceed your expectations with my experience in the field and dedication to my business and your goals.
In 2006 in a “down” market I dove into real estate full force!
Many tried to stop to me and discouraged my move including the agents that had already seen “down” markets. I ignored the negativity and noticed the tendency those agents had to be lazy. Many have left since that day and I have never looked back, working as a Full-Time agent since July of 2006.
· Graduate of Coldwell Banker School of Real Estate 2006
· Residential Real Estate Specialist Designation (RRES)
· Individual Investor and well versed in the challenges of purchasing and owning Investment Property
· Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Member of St. Charles County Board of Realtors
· HUD approved and experienced
· Experienced with Foreclosure and REO purchases
· Full Time Sales Associate in Coldwell Banker Gundaker’s #1 Listing and Selling Office in St. Charles County
· I enjoy the advances in technology and am glad to be a part of a Team that grows and improves with the times, investing energy and dollars in to the best marketing and tools for my clients.
Specializing in Homes for Horses and their owners.
I understand the high-end buyer, the trainer, and the farmer as buyers.
I love working with all types of people, learning their needs, concerns, questions and altering my plan to provide them the best service possible.
Specializing in homes for horses and their owners, executive homes, and acreage.