Heart to Heart
Marie Gabriel came to real estate as a direct result of her compassionate nature and desire to help others. After years in the aviation and medical fields, Marie felt the pull of the real estate industry. She obtained her license and set out to utilize her managerial skills, sensitivity, and work ethics to help families, friends, and others realize their real estate dreams.
Step by Step
Marie especially enjoys serving as a buyer's advocate for those involved in the home buying process. She walks her clients step by step through the real estate purchase process, also serving as their advocate in the construction of their new home. Marie strives to make sure construction managers, inspectors, sales-persons, and all the others involved in the home-building process are working for the best interests of her clients.
On Common Ground
Marie's love of family, enjoyment of church, school, and community activities, and her role as president of her own Homeowner's Association help her to stand on common ground with home buyers seeking the idea place to raise a family, and with sellers desiring a lifestyle change.
Count on Marie to work with you Heart to Heart... Step by Step... Meeting on Common Ground.
· New Braunfels/Canyon Lake Board of Realtors
· Member of the San Antonio Multiple Listing Service
· Member of the Central Texas Multiple Listing Service
· Member of the National Association of Realtors
· Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
· Children's Worship Leader at Community Christian Church
· Member of Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
· Board Member for Quail Valley HOA
A Foundation for Building Dreams: "Honest, Intregity, Support and Experience" Realtor / GRI Sales Manager