Internet Lead Generation I took my first Internet lead generation class yesterday. I left the class feeling behind the eight ball. This is coming from a 30 year old tech nerd. I felt li ...
|Real Estate Broker/Owner||
Plant City, FL
— Keller Williams Realty of Plant City-The McGrath Group
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|web Mac McGrath's (macmcgrath) Blog|
Get to Know Mac McGrath
The McGrath Group is comprised of:Myself(RAINMAKER) specializing in the commercial market in West Central Florida My Brother, David Miles aka "Mr. Lister", specializing in residential listing Our commercial and residential Buyer Agent, Nick Ganey aka "Mike Jones"
Our listing portfolio consists of about 70 properties with 75% of that in the commercial sales and leasing field and the remaining 25% making up residential leasing and sales.
We are a young dynamic team looking to ever expand our market share. We fully understand that we can only build our business by striving to make each and every customer as happy as we can. Our hope is to build a wholly referral based clientelle.
Our business can be broken into the following facetsResidential Sales & Leasing Our Listing and Sales service hangs our hat on a "no nonsense" approach. We do not sugar coat and we do not believe gold may be located on your property. We currently manage 50+ residential properties and continue to maximize their fiscal positions. Commercial Sales & Leasing We take the same approach to our commercial sales and listings as we do with our residential properties. We strive to fully understand all approaches and modernized marketing it takes to move properties in our market.
Commercial Real Estate Broker specializing in all facets of commercial real estate. I also have a complete Residential Listing Agent and Buyer Broker.