Success is achieved through partnership - sharing dreams, setting proper expectations and having a plan. Ask about how my professional background can help your family achieve your Real Estate goals!
Get to know Lisa Moroniak
As partners in the process of selling - or - helping you find your next home , you can count on my:
- Purpose. I care. I want to do a good job for you. I want you to remember me. I want you to be a Client for Life.
- Experience. For 2014 had 34 transactions close for a total volume of 7M – in a “down” market. I’ve also lived everywhere from Chantilly, to Ashburn to Leesburg and know most communities of Loudoun County very intimately.
- Vision and Strategic Approach. I help prepare your home through “buyers’ eyes”, supply realistic data and pricing recommendations and communication and marketing plans that we follow together on a weekly basis.
- Intangible Assets. Like honesty, integrity, straight-forwardness and responsiveness – everything you should expect from an agent raised in Chicago with good old fashioned “Midwestern” values.
- Reasonable Commissions. I believe in delivering fair value to the client. Understanding that markets shift, impacting net worth – there is always a way to balance service with the expense of selling a home – under a well-recognized, nationwide brand like Keller Williams®.
- No-obligation Guarantee. There always exists the option to cancel our agreement at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
Lisa Moroniak's Blog Posts
SFR® - Short Sale and Foreclosure Certified - by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Testimonials for Lisa Moroniak
Larry Williams - Sterling, VA12/08/2014
I would like to extend my thanks to Lisa and her team for all their help and effort in my obtaining my new home. You hear a lot of slogans and pitches about the great service you are going to get from one organization or the other. But Lisa did everything she said she would do from day one, to the very day of the closing of my home. All the way through the process, her professionalism and knowledge gave me confidence and ease of mind. I count myself very fortunate to have had her to work on my behalf during this process. Thanks Lisa and the very best to you in all your future endeavors.
Sandeep and Monica Taxali - Leesburg, VA07/25/2013
I can't see myself working w/ anyone else as you continue to showcase your patience to us and bring demonstrated talent.
Aaron and Christina Greene - Belmont Country Club/Ashburn, VA08/31/2012
Thank you so much for guiding us on this journey! We've bought/sold 4 homes over the past 15 years with different t realtors for each buy/sell. You outshine all others by far. I'm sure that your successes in this crazy market are proof of your caliber.
Jason and Christie Potter - Ashburn/Brambleton, VA08/22/2012
We can't thank you enough for helping us through this process! You are amazing!
Beverly and Michael Franklin - Alexandria, VA11/15/2010
We again appreciate very much your efforts . . . we are so very grateful to have the property sold, and I know the new owners will enjoy it very much.