|Real Estate Agent
|Lake Tahoe Lake Front Homes, Luxury Homes, Condomi
Incline Village, NV
— CB Select Real Estate at Lake Tahoe - 775.691.3855 -
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
|DRE: NV28254 CA01139667
|web The Real Blog of Ken & Denise
• Wife, Denise, a REALTOR Coldwell Banker of Northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe. Two children and three grandchildren. Private Pilot. Past President of the Nevada Association of REALTORS and a Past National Director. Chairman and committee member service at the local, state and national levels of the REALTOR organization. A founding member of the Resort and Second Home committee of the National Association of REALTORS
• Over forty years in sales, marketing and management. Skilled in negotiating, supervision, training, merchandising, forecasting, with special skills in written and oral presentations. Extensive training and experience in IT, computers including procedures and statistical analysis
• University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Business / Hotel Management
• Omega Tau Rho Fraternity
• Graduate Realtor Institute, National Association of REALTORS
• Graduate, Century 21 International Management Academy
• Certified Residential Specialist, Residential Sales Council
• Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker of Northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe
• Past Broker and owner of Century 21 Mountain Properties
• National Association of Realtors
• Nevada Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• Incline Village Board of Realtors
• Multiple Listing Services
Incline Village Multiple Listing Service
Tahoe Sierra Multiple Listing Service
Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service
• Past board member and committee chair, Incline Community Action Network for Drug-Free-Youth
• Big Brothers Big Sisters community service
Ken Cash was the broker/owner along with his wife, Denise, of CENTURY 21 Mountain Properties, with offices in Reno, Nevada and Incline Village Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Ken and Denise consolidate their offices to become Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate of Nevada. Consolidating with a large real estate firm from California brings with it many new and exciting tools.
Ken was a member of the CENTURY 21 system since 1991, managing another office before becoming a franchisee in 1997. The offices he has been involved with have always been top producing and award winning including Quality Service Pinnacles and Gold Medallions for the offices. He is a five time Centurion and his wife a Centurion as well. Ken has served the REALTOR organization as a Local Association President, a Nevada State President and NAR board of Directors member and held many other local, state and national positions and is active in RPAC. He is a recipient of REALTOR of the Year at both his local and state associations. Ken is a member of Omega Tau Rho of the National Association of Realtors. He also holds the designations Certified Residential Specialists, Graduate of the Realtor Institute, and has Resort Specialists Certification. Ken has had several real estate articles published and been interviewed many times by other writers and been a guest on 99.1 Talk Radio FM. Ken serves as a consultant to a Wall Street consulting firm in addition to testifing as an expert witness.
Luxury resort homes
Second homes and condominiums in Lake Tahoe both for Nevada and California
Primary homes in Northern Nevada.
|Ethan Heinz, ESQ
|From: Ethan Heinz Date: 24 апреля 2014 г., 21:06:49 GMT+4 To: "Price, Lori" Subject: Re: USAA CONFIDENTIAL: USAA MoversAdvantage Program (Ref #7583886) Dear Lori, Thank you for your email. Also let me take this time to mention that our agent, Ken Cash, was enormously helpful throughout the entire process. Ken proved to be a consummate professional with a deep knowledge of the Tahoe real estate market, a dedication to client service and uncompromising high ethical standards. It reflects very well on USAA that you work with a realtor of such a high caliber. Thanks for your assistance as well! Beat regards, Ethan
|Bob & Nacky Scagliotti
|We were extremely pleased with Denise during our search for a residence on Lake Tahoe. She focused on our needs, showed us several homes and was extremely patient and informative. During the due diligence process Denise was enormously helpful in arranging for us to receive the information we needed and in negotiating on our behalf with the seller. Denise truly is an asset to the real estate market and we do not hesitate to highly recommend her.
|Hi Denise... Thank you so much for doing such a successful job acting as our real estate agent and selling our condo for us in Incline Village Nevada. Your diligence and hard work showing the property as well as honestly communicating details and needs through emails and phone calls to us out of state. This made the sale an easy, non stressful transaction for our family. You were always friendly, honest and quick to answer questions when needed. Your follow through on all details were immediate and done with integrity. Thanks again! I would recommend your services to anyone interested in Real Estate transactions in the Tahoe Area.
|Ed & Cornelia Gould
|We highly recommend Ken Cash. We have been involved in a lot of real estate transactions and will not work with anyone whom we do not find to be knowledgeable, efficient and responsive. Ken met all of those criteria. We will definitely work with Ken again if we are involved in future real estate transactions in the Lake Tahoe area.
Licensed NV & CA specializing in Lake Tahoe. Associate Broker at Coldwell Banker in Incline Village & past Broker-Owner of C21 Mountain Properties in Lake Tahoe and Reno. Past Nevada State President.