Full-time real estate agent for over 18 years, specializing in the South Florida real estate market.
Get to know Isabel A. Otero
I've been licensed since March 2001. For the past 18+ years I have been committed to providing great service and making sure that my clients' needs are met first. I also firmly believe in education, so I am always involved in programs that teach me how to be a better professional and help me stay on the cutting edge of the real estate business.
· National Association of Realtors
· Florida Association of Realtors
· Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches
· Mike Ferry Organization graduate (sales training organization for top producers around the globe)
· Miami-Dade College, AA degree in Business Administration
· Florida International University (FIU), BA in Modern Languages, French major.
· Transnational Referral Certification (TRC)
· Accredited Luxury Home Specialist course (ALHS)
· Fluent in English, Spanish and French.
I am passionate about traveling and learning about other cultures. I love to read great books and watch good films. I also like watching and playing tennis. I also run, bike and swim.
I specialize in South Dade, which include the areas of Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Coral Gables, Brickell, Downtown, Doral, Kendall, South Miami, The Falls, and Coconut Grove.