Want someone to listen to you? Want to walk in the woods or sit by the lake? Patience is my forte! Striving to find a home that matches your wants, needs and price range, this area has one for you. Of course there are still some beautiful locations and sites for the new home you've always dreamed of. I am retired and have all day for your search. Connect by email, phone, or mail, I promise to speedily handle our communications. Need a place to stay while here? From a cabin to a rental on the golf course, now is the time to book before the crowd signs in for the summer. While other agents may serve your needs, I believe your time with me will be the one you remember and want to find your property. From Marion to Murphy, this 175 mile stretch of NC surely has a place with your name on it. My home has been in these beautiful mountains for all my life. Its appeal is known worldwide for so many things to do. Let me show you some of them!
Some areas of expertise cannot be overlooked!
1. I have roamed the hills, valleys, streams, and lakes of Western North Carolina for over 60 years and feel comfortable showing you the finer aspects of this mecca.
2. I have worked in positions that allowed me to know many fine citizens of Jackson County by name, who eagerly offer me new clients.
3. I have property in Jackson and Cherokee counties, with listings in Haywood, Jackson, Macon, Swain, and Cherokee counties.
4. I am willing to spare no property or time taken when it comes to searching for yours.
5. My priorities are church, family, real estate, friends, and service to others.
6. I am ready to handle your needs of any size, from condos to multi-million dollar estates on one of the area lakes.
7. Ready, set, GO! call me today.
Western North Carolina! Cool nights, long sunsets, mountains, waterfalls, valleys, trout fishing, hiking the hills, rafting rivers. Fried Chicken, tomatoes, boiled sweet corn, hot biscuits! Hungry?