Lifelong entrepreneur and business owner. 42 years of sales and customer service. CEO of Doug Herdahl, Inc., a real estate sales agent for Keller Williams Premier Realty, Rochester, MN.
I am excited to be working in the residential market in Southeast Minnesota. You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
* Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
* A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
* Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
* Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
* Personal experience on home improvement project construction, repair and component replacement work.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
Trusted resource for answers about the process Innovative marketing strategies Expertise about neighborhood features Ability to target home searches Strong negotiation skills Support through the closing and beyond
The home of Mayo Clinic is alive and well. Housing is rebounding and new building permits are digging in for a great year. Mayo is projecting to add between 20,000 to 40,000 new jobs in 20 years?