DeDe exceeds all client expectations. When it comes to Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Greensboro and Northwest Guilford County, there's no agent more knowledgeable than DeDe.
Get to know DeDe Cunningham
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Realtor® / Broker - Full time
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture
- Licensed NC General Contractor
- Tate Masters Designation
- NC State Certified Building Inspector
- NC State Certified Electrical Inspector
- NC State Certified Mechanical Inspector
- NC State Certified Plumbing Inspector
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2011 Honor Society Award Winner
- 2012 Masters Circle Award Winner
- 2012 Associate of the Year Oak Ridge
- 2013 Top 5% All Allen Tate Agents
- 2013 Barbara Tate Legendary Service Award
- 2013 Associate of the Year Oak Ridge
- 2013 Chairman's Circle Award Winner
- 2014 Top 5% All Allen Tate Agents
- 2014 Chairman's Circle Award Winner
- 2014 Insurance Partner - Oak Ridge Branch
- 2014 Real Trends Best Real Estate Agent
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of REALTORS®
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association
- Triad Multiple Listing Service
- NCHFA Preferred Real Estate Professional
- Merchants Association of Oak Ridge
- E-Certified 2.0
- Certified Relocation Consultant- Marketing Assistance
- Certified Relocation Consultant- Buyer/Destination
COMMUNITY AND PERSONAL ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer for Town of Oak Ridge Board of Adjustment
- Merchant's Assoc of Oak Ridge; 2014 President
- Greensboro Running Club
- National Association of Professional Women
- Avid Runner and coach for Women's running school
- Enjoy skiing, wakeboarding and running
- NWHS Parent Volunteer
- NWHS Speech and Debate Club Parent Booster
Dede is a licensed NC Residential Contractor and has a Bachelor of Arts in Architecture from UNC-Charlotte. Over two decades ago she began her career in construction and real estate by working as an intern for local architects in the Greensboro and High Point areas. She assisted with the designs and construction documents for churches, industrial structures and college offices, as well as numerous single family homes for various builder clients and commercial buildings for speculative tenants. She continued her career by working with customers as a member of the City of High Point's Inspections Department. She inspected homes under construction and obtained certificates from the State of North Carolina in Building, Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical. She was promoted to Plans Reviewer and reviewed all commercial and residential plans submitted for permits. Dede also worked in the engineering department serving as erosion control inspector, specializing in water quality ponds and erosion control measures and maintenance.
Dede left the City to work for two local homebuilders doing product design, land planning and development, contract pricing and negotiations, site inspections and purchasing. She served in both the Director of Puchasing and the Director of Land Development capacities. Her experience includes single family homes, multi-family townhomes and apartments, and rezoning raw land for both commercial and residential purposes. Dede obtained her real estate license and joined the firm of Allen Tate Company. She has had many satisfied clients with residential, commercial and land brokerage transactions. An all-around experienced agent, Dede has worked in every aspect of home construction, sales, negotiations, development and design. She has found that her vast experience is an asset for her clients - she understands the negotiation process, technically navigates the inspections process, markets your home with internet savy technical expertise, and completes the sale with precision and communication that are second to none.
Because of her expertise in all these areas - you benefit.
Dede's Priorities are Simple - They're YOURS!
Testimonials for DeDe Cunningham
Dede's understanding of not only the housing market, but general construction is quite impressive. She is a true professional and helped me with every step of the process to buy the home that best fit my requirements. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a realtor in the Greensboro and surrounding areas. Thank you so much, Dede! I love my new home.
Purchased home in Country Park Community in 2014
Dick Schroer and Nancy Eudy11/05/2014
We recently contacted Dede to sell our home. She was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to our ideas and made numerous suggestions. We could not have asked for a better sales representative. She kept us informed about all phases concerning the sale of our home. It was under contract within 7 days of going on the market.
Dick Schroer and Nancy Eudy
Seller of 7292 Lees Ridge Rd, Oak Ridge, NC
Mike and Annette Oddi09/26/2014
DEDE REALLY WORKED HARD FOR US IN FINDING THE RIGHT HOME THAT WE REALLY LIKED. SHE WAS ALWAYS AT OUR CALL AND AVAILABLE WHEN WE NEEDED HER. WE ARE TRULY HAPPY WITH HER HELP. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME. OVERALL WE WERE MORE THAN SATISFIED!
Purchased home at 5021 LongBranch Drive
Laura E, Greensboro, NC03/27/2014
The information she was able to provide was detail beyond other agents. She provides you with the information and allows you to review and make your own decision, no pressure. She was available anytime to answer questions or provide help.
Dede stuck with me even though it took a long time to find the perfect match for my needs. she never made me feel rushed or pressured. Dede was so easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable. Super thumbs up!
Laura E, Greensboro, NC
Thank you Dede for all you do! I know you're most likely going to say "It's just my job", but I am just glad to have you as my realtor because you do an outstanding job. I'm sure I don't know half of what you do! Through all the craziness you make things super smooth and easy for me.
The Botros Family, Greensboro, NC11/14/2013
Dede was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She was extremely knowledgeable. If you want someone who is on top of it throughout the entire process then she is the perfect match!