|Real Estate Agent||
|David Bell REO, short sale, FHA, first time buyer|
|location_on Vacaville, CA — in north bay|
|web David Bell REO, short sale, FHA, first time buyer's (ddave94591) Blog|
Founded in 1965 as Stone Real Estate and transitioning to the Prudential name in 1989, Prudential California Realty provides comprehensive real estate service when buying, selling and owning a property. The Prudential California Realty family of companies includes Prudential Relocation (an independent organization that is part of Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services), Guarantee Pacific Mortgage, LLC (an affiliate of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Inc.), Wolverine Property Management, Sylvan Transaction Services and Prudential Commercial Real Estate (an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Commercial Services).
To be the most innovative provider of real estate services in California. Our deep commitment to community, our reputation of integrity and trust, and our visionary culture make us the real estate company of choice for those seeking the highest quality of resources, support and service.
We are a passionate organization founded on a singular, people-oriented principle of collaboration: Success Begets Success . We practice balanced living through establishing long-term relationships, and through the personal pursuit of distinct value priorities: God, Family, and then Business.
We believe that our agents are our most valuable asset. Every facet of our organization exists to support and enhance their activities. Through enthusiastic leadership, strong agent support systems, thorough training and continuous innovation, our agents have an environment from which to provide a level of client service that sets the standard for the real estate industry.
We believe that our success is a direct result of valuing people over market share. We will continue to grow and in that process will invite those who share our belief of extraordinary service to join us. We celebrate diversity and strive to include all in the process of the American Dream - home ownership.
C O M M I T M E N T
I understand that buying a home is a major decision for you that can be filled with apprehension and
concerns. My job is to help you find the home that meets your needs and to make the homebuying process
efficient, stress-free and successful. As your Prudential Real Estate sales professional, my goal is to help you
find the right home.
I commit to you that I will:
■ Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
■ Plan a home search based on your needs.
- Consult with you to discover your needs, interests and concerns before developing a planned home search.
- Discuss buyer, seller and dual agency alternatives and explain to you the benefits of an Exclusive
■ Introduce you to properties and neighborhoods that meet your requirements based upon our plan.
- Pre-select properties that match your criteria.
- Present your property-search criteria to Prudential Real Estate sales professionals in my office, to gain access to
properties that may not yet have reached the open market.
- Save time by pre-scheduling showing appointments.
- Provide sources of information on questions of interest to you, such as schools, neighborhoods and
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of the costs associated with buying a property.
■ Help you obtain the financing you may need for a home purchase.
- Provide you with information on becoming prequalified or pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Help you find a reliable financial institution.
■ Assist in preparing a purchase offer on the property of your choice.
- Review information on sales of comparable homes to help you decide on the price and financing terms that
you want to offer.
- Provide you with advice and information on other terms for you to consider, such as possession date
and personal property.
- Recommend that you obtain professional home, termite or other inspections. I will review the
inspection reports with you.
- Where appropriate, recommend that the purchase be contingent on a professional appraisal of value.
- Explain to you the option of a home warranty, which can reduce your liability.
■ Represent you in the transaction with the seller.
- Present your offer to the seller, through their realestate professional.
- Negotiate in your best interests, including the
handling of counter offers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
■ Work to protect your interests during the completion of the transaction.
- Review with you the seller's written disclosure statement, preliminary title report and other
documents pertaining to the condition and status of the property.
- Work with the seller's broker, the lender and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement
are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on schedule.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Accompany you on a comprehensive walk-through of the property before closing (if provided for in the
agreement), and assist you in managing any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of sale, and provide you with information on additional
services that you may need.
This is my commitment to you to ensure that I meet all of your expectations and
assist you in finding and obtaining the home of your dreams.
Prudential California-If you want someone to represent you with intergraty, honesty, respect, and wealth of resources, I'm your guy!