The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust.
I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on.
I am an experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of our local market.
You can count on me to always work with your interests in mind, and to represent you and your wishes to the best of my ability.
Give me a call today directly at 318-880-1270
Introduction video from David Beckham associate broker and owner of Realty Executives Bayou Properties
As an associate broker/owner with Realty Executives Bayou Properties I specialize in all aspects of real estate. Whether you are buying or selling, looking at new construction, or thinking of investing.... I can guide you.
Why to use me when buying.
As a buyer, it usually costs nothing to hire a real estate professional to help you find and purchase a home--your Realtor will likely get a portion of the commission the seller pays to his Realtor.
When choosing an agent, get referrals from friends, relatives, and co-workers, and then interview as many agents as possible. Pick an agent that works in the neighborhoods you're interested in.
Listen to your agent, but make your own decision.
Why to use me when selling.
Some homeowners think that selling their own home will save money and give them an advantage over the Realtor-using majority.
Before you start down this complicated path, here are a few reasons why using a real estate professional is important:
1) You will be drastically limiting your exposure to potential buyers, which means it can take between 10 and 15 times longer to sell your home. Houses that take a long time to sell usually sell for less because buyers believe there must be something wrong with them.
2) Most buyers find negotiating with sellers extremely awkward, and therefore avoid For Sale By Owner situations.
3) Most buyers use a Realtor in their home search, and most buyers' agents will typically not work with FSBOs because they will not be paid. This means you will have to offer a selling commission to attract buyer's agents, which will cut into your expected "savings."
4) Lack of negotiating experience can result in a lower selling price, or worse, a bungled contract and possible lawsuits. It is probably unwise to pit your negotiating skills against those of experienced professionals.
5) If you plan to use a lawyer to help you negotiate, your lawyer's fees could be considerably higher than a Realtor's commission. Unlike Realtors, lawyers do not get paid for proactively representing your best interests or mediating delicate situations.
6) You only pay a commission to your Realtor if they successfully sell your home at a price you are happy with.
Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying and selling process itself. Let me make it simple for you! Call me today to arrange a consulation in Central Louisiana directly at 318-880-1270.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Multi million dollar producer and award winning real estate agent within the Gulf States Region.
I am an expert negotiator that fights like a bulldog for my clients!
David Beckham is Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission. Each Office Independently Owned and Operated. REALTY EXECUTIVES BAYOU PROPERTIES 301 Jackson Street Suite 301 Alexandria LA 71301 USA. Office 318-528-8806
Buying or Selling in the Alexandria, LA area? Connect with an expert that knows the Central Louisiana Real Estate Market! Call me today at 318-880-1270 or visit me on the web at www.318homes.com