|Education & Training||
|location_on Palatine, IL — Spencer & Associates Licensing and Training|
|web Dave Spencer's (davespencer062744) Blog|
The school has been active since 1986. Students from our school have experienced an 87% success rate in the passing of the Illinois state exam. Classes are held at selected sites in Dupage County and west suburban Cook County.
Illinois requires licensed agents and brokers (those not providing escrow services to the public) to be sponsored by a licensed broker. We provide sources of sponsorship for agents who successful in passing the state licensing exam.
The school offers the following services:
1. The 45-hour State of Illinois mandatory salesman pre-licensing Real Estate Transactions Course.
2. The five fifteen hour broker modules for State of Illinois broker licensing.
3. Continuing Education required for real estate license renewal every two years for brokers and sales persons.
- Core A, License Law and Escrow
- Core B, Agency and Fair Housing
- Electives: property management; residential brokerage; rights and duties of sellers, buyers and brokeers; commercial brokeage, leasing; financing, tax issues
Spencer & Associates is a branch of the Illinois Association of Realtors Licensing and Center. We offer pre-licensing for Salesman/Broker. We also are an approved school for Continuing Education