Brad Fink , NMLS# 454640, FHA Expert, MHDC 1st Time - Buyer Cash Assistance, LOW LOW Rates! (Pre Approval, First Time Buyer, Discount Fixed Rates, VA) Mortgage and Lending

RAINER

15,096

Brad Fink , NMLS# 454640
FHA Expert, MHDC 1st Time - Buyer Cash Assistance,...
location_on Chesterfield, MO — Pre Approval, First Time Buyer, Discount Fixed Rates, VA
Get to Know Brad Fink , NMLS# 454640

 

 

Brad Fink Vice President / Senior Loan Officer, NMLS# 454640

Mobile: 314-422-1000

With over 23 Years of Experience combined with Discounted Interest Rates, my clients obtain industry best outcomes.

As a former University of Missouri Finance Instructor, I offer INDUSTRY BEST KNOWLEDGE combined with "plain english",  no-nonsense guidance.   NO FAKE FEES and NO SURPRISE CHARGES AT CLOSING!

 

 

Pulaski Bank is Missouri's 

LARGEST First Time Buyer Mortgage Lender (MHDC)!!

Less Than 1% DOWN Moves You In!

 Most First Time Buyers in Missouri can now receive CASH ASSISTANCE from the State of Missouri. It is truly EASY!  

This loan is called MHDC ( Missouri Housing Development Commission).  This is a phenomenal program for qualified buyers.  I have personally helped 1st Time Buyers with MHDC for over 20 years. 

There are two basic structures within MHDC: 1) Cash Assistance or 2) Discounted Interest Rate instead of receiving Cash Assistance.  Most First Time Buyers use the Cash Assistance Option. I will share more about the second option in another post.

Most First Time Buyers combine a 96.5% FHA Loan with 3% Cash Assistance from MHDC.  The total of the two pieces is just under 99.5% of the sale price of the home.  The buyer only needs about one half of 1%.  As an example, a Sale Price of $140,000 only requires a down payment of $806.47.  Please call me for details and qualification guidelines.  My mobile number is 314-422-1000.

 

 

format_quote

With over 20 Years of Experience combined with Discounted Interest Rates, my clients obtain industry best outcomes. As a former University Finance Instructor, I offer "plain english" no-nonsense help