Hi and thanks for checking out my ActiveRain Blog. I am a former real estate broker licensed in California and Arizona turned real estate and intellectual property lawyer. My firm has been in business since 2004 (18 years).
Our firm has been a recognized leader in representing California real estate brokers in licensing admissions cases, statement of issues, property management audits, CalBRE complaint response, subpoena response, DBO accusations, and other issues before the California Bureau of Real Estate. We have been handling these cases since we started our law practive in 2004 including many arbitrations, mediations and litigation cases.
However, since roughly 2010 we shifted our focus to the "intellectual property side of real estate."
We help brokers, agents, licensees, salespersons with the following type of intellectual property issues:
1. Copyright registration of listing photos and drone footage
2. Responding to photo infringement demand letters from Higbee & Associates, PicRights, AP, Reuters and other rights holder organizations
3. Trademark registration and brand protection
4. Real estate litigation (ex. financial elder abuse, breach of dicuiary duty and other civil litigation, arbitration and mediation)
5. Domain dipsutes (cybersquatting and ACPA reverse domain name disputes)
6. NFT issues (copyright infringement issues involving non fungible tokens)
7. "Digital land" issues in the Metaverse (billboard leasing, digital trespassing, digital evictions, etc.)
8. Trade secret litigation with former employee theft of customer list allegations
9. Responding to DMCA takedown letters and cease and desist
10. Commercial drone applications
11. Registering and enforce architectural copyrights
For more information call us at (877) 276-5084. In many cases we are able to fix a "flat rate" ONE TIME LEGAL FEE.
Welcome to Attorney Steve's Activerain channel. Here we talk about business, real estate and intellectual property law issues.
Licensed real estate broker in California;
Licensed real estate broker in Arizona;
License Attorney in California
Licensed Attorney in Arizona
Apponted by Phoenix Mayor to Camelback Planning Commission
Appeared on Fox News three times as real estate analyst
Top Grade in Contracts Law Class
Top Grade in Entertainment Law Class
#1 Copyright Infringement Defense Law Firm 2020 (in regard to cases handled per UniCourt.com) in the United States.
#15 Copyright Civil Litigation Law Firm (per cases handled) per LexMachina in the United States.
Adivising real estate companies in internet business transactions
Helping businesses secure trademarks, domain names, social media handles, trademarks and copyrights
Assisting in NFT photo infringement and fair use cases (Higbee photo infringement defense, AP, Reuters, PicRights and others)
UDRP domain name disputes with WIPO and National Arbitration Forum
Photo infringement recovery for Drone videographers, and real estate photographers
Copyright registration and enforcement for architectural plans
Digital land issues in the metaverse (ex. billboard agreements, digital trespass, digital evictions, digital copyright and trademark disputes)
Handling real estate arbitration and serious civil litigation matters
Handling Intellectual Property, Trademark, Domain Disputes, Social Media Law, Photo Infringement, NFT and Digital Real Estate Law in the Metaverse! Low flat rate fees! Call (877) 276-5084. Since 2004