Senior mortgage advisor 919-714-8796 Nevin Williams NMLS#69651 FIMC Inc. NMLS # 2289 2500 Regency Parkway #207 Cary NC 27518
Get to know Nevin Williams
I am so grateful and truly humbled to be able to bring so much joy to my customers. I have a great responsibility to them as they make what is arguably the largest purchase of their lives, a responsibility I don’t take lightly. I listen carefully to their needs and focus on the customer experience which my many online testimonials will attest to.
Immediately after graduating the Army & Navy Academy in Carlsbad CA as a commissioned JROTC officer, I enlisted in the US Army as an Infantryman and continued reserve duty service as a drill instructor trainee. I am a member of several non profit organizations: The American Legion, North Carolina Veterans Business Organization and dedicate my time serving as a Board member of the non-profit “Operation Coming Home”. I understand how to best help other military service personnel with their loan needs.
I’m married to my loving wife Erika and have two beautiful daughters who I enjoy spending as much time with as possible.
Required Fairway disclosures:Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation cannot guarantee your privacy or security when writing detailed personal information on public social media sites such as this one. Please contact our customer service line directly at 877-699-0353 to discuss any personal details or concerns you may have. Complaints may be directed to: (877) 699-0353 or Email us: email@example.com. Copyright ©2018 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lenders Law
Nevin Williams's Blog Posts
Reverse Mortgage (HECM) Specialist
Renovation Loan Specialist
Top Performer award: December 2015
Top Performer award: January, February, March, April, July, August, October, November 2016
Top Performer aaward February, May, July, August, September, November 2017
My position requires that I
1. Maximize loan production through personal production and/or management of branch staff.
2. Recruit, train & manage staff to ensure branch production, quality & service standards are being met.
3. Oversee branch administration, sales & processing activity to ensure compliance with policies,
procedures, laws & regulations.
4. Analyze branch financial & monitor/control expenses to maintain the profitability of the branch.
5. Formulate & implement a branch business plan, to include staffing & a market penetration strategy for lead development, prospect to client conversion, & client to close conversion.
6. Identify & establish new referral sources through a variety of sales efforts including but not limited to: visiting the offices of real estate brokers, developers, builders & financial planners, to solicit referrals for mortgage loans.
7. Regularly participate in business development activities with professional organizations to maintain a network of quality business relationships that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
8. Attract new borrowers through the creation of information mailings, advertisements, seminars focused on home buyers and participation in community efforts to promote homeownership.
9. Cultivate repeat business from existing base of borrowers.
10. Consult with borrower to identify their loan needs, assess/analyze their financial situation, determine the correct loan options & provide information relevant to the risks and benefits of each program for which the borrower is qualified.
11. Guide customers through the loan process by obtaining all borrower required documents, providing borrowers with regulatory disclosures & assist with the submitting to underwriters.
12. Coordinate all aspects of the mortgage application process with appropriate parties.
13. Resolve outstanding issues in order to clear conditions & facilitate the closing or the purchase of the loan.