Jim Mulleady (Coldwell Banker Mulleady REALTORS) Real Estate Agent



Jim Mulleady
location_on Eagle River, WI — Coldwell Banker Mulleady REALTORS
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Get to Know Jim Mulleady

Jim is the Broker/Manager of Coldwell Banker Mulleady REALTORS.  He has a BS from UW Stout and an MBA from DePaul University.  He was raised in Eagle River and lives on the Chain of 28 lakes with his family.  Jim has served on Eagle River's City Council and Utility Commission.  He presently serves on the Northland Pines School Board.  He has worked in real estate in Wisconsin's Beautiful Northwoods for over 7 years.


Like many Northwoods' REALTORS, Jim works in many areas of real estate.  About 80% of our business is recreational real estate, lake cabins, lake homes.  The other 20% of our business consists of residential homes, land, and commercial business.  Jim has a great deal of experience with like-kind (1031) exchanges.  He also has personally and helped others buy real estate with IRA funds (self-directed IRA's).


Serving Wisconsin's Beautiful Northwoods. We have over 3000 lakes, 2 National Forests, 1 State Forest, and millions of acres of public forest land. I hold BS, and MBA and GRI and CRS desginations