Mike Alder's (wizardmike) Blog

Services for Real Estate Pros - Dryer Vent Wizard of Idaho
Don't let your dryer start a fire; keep your home safe and sound.  Dryer Vent Wizard professionally inspects and cleans clothing dryers for homeowners and in commercially-owned buildings. Poorly maintained dryer vents cause fire hazards and cost substantially more to operate.       Why Dryer Vent...
Mike Alder demonstrates proper dryer vent cleaning and maintenance at a workshop for real estate investors    Boise, ID - Over 15,000 fires per year are caused by clothes dryers; most of these fires could easily be prevented with proper dryer vent cleaning and maintenance.  Mike Alder, owner of D...
DVW strives to educate consumers to promote dryer vent fire safety awareness with campaign, "Don't Let Your Dryer Start a Fire, Keep Your Home Safe and Sound                                                                                     Boise, ID -- October marks Fire Prevention month across...
Mike Alder finds it rewarding to be educating consumers on fire prevention while providing a vital service to his community                                                                                                              Boise, ID  --  Mike Alder, former business owner of  Placer Movi...
There was a recent news report of a clothes dryer fire in an apartment building, causing over 30 units to be evacuated.  Fire officials also said the building was so old that it did not have a sprinkler system. They reported the cause of the fire to be a clogged dryer vent.  Failure to maintain d...

Mike Alder

local_phone(866) 498-7233
Contact The Author