Krystyna's Real Estate in Boise Idaho

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Atova, Inc - Lic SP41175
Real Estate in Boise Idaho and surrounding areas. Regular updates on recent developments in Boise ID with emphasis on real estate, home sales, price trends, everything you need to know when buying or selling Boise real estate.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Eagle Real Estate UpdateEagle real estate offers beautiful homes, many of them come with acreage, both resales and new construciton. Eagle is located  on Boise’s west border and is just a few miles to Boise Downtown. Traveling  to Boise is an easy ten to fifteen minute drive along the base of the...
03/22/2020
Meridian Real Estate UpdateMeridian real estate has been experiencing unprecedented growth. Meridian is one of the fastest growing cities and yet has preserved its small town ambience.  Located between Boise and Nampa, two largest cities in Idaho, Meridian is an excellent place to call home for b...
03/21/2020
Thinking About Selling Your Boise Home? Now Maybe the Best Time to SellThe Boise real estate market and in most other states has started off much stronger this year than it did last year. Lower mortgage interest rates have been a driving factor in that change. The average 30-year rate in 2019, ac...
02/26/2020
What's my Boise home worth? While reading or watching local or national news, you're hearing about Boise home values "skyrocketing" over the last few years, doubling over last 10 years, you must be wondering "what is my Boise home worth" in this market?  Click below and BoiseHomeValuesOnline.com ...
01/22/2020
Boise Idaho real estate is projected to be one of the hottest markets in the next decade, according to realtor.com.  Current stats for Boise are as follows:Median home price: $295,000Home price change: +8.1%Sales change: +0.3%Combined sales and price growth: +8.4%Boise is characterized by strong,...
12/16/2019
Boise Idaho Real Estate Market Report - August 2019Boise Idaho real estate home prices continue to rise. The buyer demand exceeds the real estate supply, especially in the "first time buyer" category in lower price ranges. The new construction homes are mostly offered in "luxury" market thus the ...
09/25/2019
Legacy in Eagle IdahoLEGACY in Eagle is nestled perfectly between the Boise metro area and back country recreation. Legacy offers a park like setting with 39% open space, filled with water features, beautiful flora and abundant community amenities such as tennis courts, pool, gold practice course...
09/16/2019
Boise Idaho Real Estate Market Report - June 2019Boise Idaho real estate market remains hot. Inventory of homes for sale is low often resulting in multiple offers and bidding wars.  It is a seller's market, especially in lower price ranges. Home prices went up by 11% on average in June when compa...
08/09/2019
Boise Idaho Real Estate Market Report - June 2019Boise Idaho real estate market is strong. Inventory of homes for sale is low often resulting in multiple offers and bidding wars.  Home prices went up by 15% on average in June when compared to the same period a year ago.  The number of sales decre...
07/19/2019
Avimor Boise IdahoAvimor is a planned community that sits on nearly 23,000 acres of beautiful foothills land surrounding Boise, Idaho. Once complete, Avimor will consists of Villages connected by pathways and trails to make transportation by foot or bike an easy option between Villages. Within mi...
05/11/2019
Rainmaker
114,544

Krystyna M Ryan

Honesty Trust Technology Service Results
Ask Me About South Bay Real Estate
*
*
*
*

Additional Information