ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS
Horatio Chiorean, owner of Dryer Vent Wizard of Palm Beach County, Florida was saddened by this news Boynton Beach, FL - A recent dryer fire was reported in a home in Boynton Beach where some of a woman's pets were killed. The entire neighborhood came together to help the animal trainer after ...
October is Fire Prevention month. Did you know your clothes dryer is the one appliance that is more likely to start a fire than a furnace or stove? It's true, but, unfortunately, many people are not aware of this. They are also not aware that it is ove of the easiest of tragedies to prevent. D...
Boynton Beach Woman's Pets Killed In Fire Neighborhood Comes Together To Help Animal Trainer After Home Destroyed A Boynton Beach woman is now left to clean up the mess left behind by a fire earlier Monday. To make matters worse, the blaze killed some of her pets. Along Chrysanthemum Drive, the...