Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
You can,t beat Muskegon Michigan. A great place to live, work or retire
You can't beat Muskegon. There is so much to do besides sell Real estate. This would be a great place to Retire. The future of Muskegon County is brighter than ever. Muskegon is on the path to creating a model waterfront community where ALL people may prosper in a healthy environment. Muskegon County Michigan is known for its diverse economy.
1. Arts & Cultural Activities abound. Muskegon has a great cutting edge down town www.downtownmuskegon.org with a symphony, Theater and much more. Forbes Magazine: Muskegon is ranked as number 10 nationwide for culture and leisure activities among cities its size!
2. Recreation & Outdoor Activities with tennis, bike, / activity trail around lakes and thru town and the country 2.4 miles of public beach and more.
3. Continuing Education Opportunities are abundant. Muskego has four Colleges and universities and seminars and education opportunities at state parks hospital and from adult Ed just to mention a few.
4. Senior Services foR all. We have senior classes and meeting daily from the new 50,000 sq foot senior center on seminal road to Orchard view adult Ed and bus trips to the many local coffee shop BS sessions that happen daily.
5. Great Health care. Are hospitals ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!